Most of foreign nationals are required to have an entry visa when travelling to the Russian Federation.
Process of applying Russian visa vary from country to country. You should read detailed instruction from the website of Russian consulate in your home country. List of consulates: http://archive.mid.ru/zu_r.nsf/strawebeng.
Following documents should be submitted in most of cases to the Russian consulate in your residential country to obtain a tourist visa to enter Russia:
- Original passport with at least two blank pages (passport must be valid for at least 6 months after intended departure date from Russia).
- Russian visa application form, completed and signed.
- Passport-size photo.
- Confirmation of travel arrangements from the travel company, showing Russian partners reference number and confirmation number for the visa.*
- Certificate of a valid travel insurance in order to get a
- visa to Russia (EU-citizens + some other nationalities).
* These documents you will receive from us on the basis of the booking.
Please note that you must apply for your visa well in advance.
Processing times of Russian visa vary from country to country.
Dates of validity of the visa will correspond with the dates mentioned on your tourist confirmation.